French Almond Apple Tart
How to cook
Prepare butter & apples
- Melt butter and let it cool.
- Core and slice the apples into half a centimeter.
Prepare almond mixture
- Whisk egg with sugar until the mixture is white.
- Add milk, fresh cream, butter, almond powder, almond essence and whisk until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C as you roll out the puff pastry on a floured counter to fit a non-stick tart pan.
- Spread the almond mixture evenly on the puff pastry.
- Decorate the apple on top and bake for 1 hour or till slightly browned.
- Mix the apricot jam and water well. Glaze the finished tart with a baking brush.
- Let the tart cool and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Bon appetit!
You may also like
Apple & Hazelnut Oats Brownies
Caramelised Apple Crumble
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Mini Peach Rose Tarts
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Portuguese Egg Tarts
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies
Peach Sponge Cake
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder