Fried Impossible Potstickers
White pepper powder
Round dumpling wrapper
Baby Chinese Cabbage
How to cook
Prepare the filling
- Clean and shred baby Chinese cabbage.
- Clean and cut shiitake mushrooms into thin slices.
- Peel and shred carrots.
- Combine all the ingredients (except dumpling wrapper) and mix well.
Fold the dumplings
- Dip your finger with a bit of fresh water and moisten the outer edges of half the dumpling wrapper.
- Use about 2 teaspoons of the fillings place over in the middle of the wrapper then fold into a “half moon” shape.
- Start by pinching the dumpling wrapper together at one of the bottom corners.
- Take the side of the dumpling wrapper facing away from you and pleat it towards the corner you’ve already sealed.
- When you’ve reached the other end, seal the dumpling completely and tightly.
- Repeat the rest of steps to finish the rest of the ingredients and wrappers.
Cook the dumplings
- Add 4 – 6 tbsp of oil into a large frying pan.
- Place the dumplings in an orderly form inside the pan then set it to medium heat, pan fry until the dumplings are slightly golden about 8 – 10 minutes.
- Drizzle about 3 tbsp of water over the dumplings then cover pan with lid, cook until water evaporates about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and serve.
You may also like
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Impossible Meat Lettuce Cups
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Impossible Mapo Tofu
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Dumpling Fried Rice
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Impossible Meat Patty
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Stir Fry KangKong
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetable Curry
Gold Bar Spring Roll