Fried Spaghetti Balls
Ready-To-Cook Spaghetti With Sauce
large, beaten and divided
Panko Bread Crumbs
|1 1⁄2 cups|
Italian Dried Herbs
How to cook
Prepare spaghetti balls
- Reheat ready-to-cook spaghetti with sauce according to package directions.
- Mix it with Italian dried herbs, shredded cheese and 2 whisked eggs in a bowl. Fold well, taking extra care not to break the spaghetti into small pieces.
- Shape the spaghetti mixture into 1 1/2″ balls.
- Combine the remaining egg with water and whisk to make an egg wash.
- Cover spaghetti balls in flour, egg wash and panko bread crumbs. Make sure you have an even coating.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or so, for a firmer ball.
- Heat oil in a deep pan on medium-high heat. Once it reaches around 165°C, deep fry the balls until golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite marinara sauce.
You may also like
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Kimchi Fried Rice
Fish Maw Soup
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Yours Truly BLT Royale with Cheese
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Chicken Bolognese Spaghetti
Stir Fry KangKong
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Buffalo Wings Chilli Cheese Fries
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Tofu Meat Balls
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream