Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Frozen White Prawns
scooped into balls using melon baller
Yellow Bell Pepper
cut into chunks
Red Bell Pepper
cut into chunks
Fresh Mint Leaves
How to cook
- Add oil and fry unshelled thawed prawns over high heat. Flip prawns only when sides of prawns turn orange.
- Add bell peppers, then reduce heat before adding orange juice, salt, sugar, tabasco and apple balls. Toss well.
Assemble & serve
- Using the melon baller, scoop pears into balls just before adding them straight into the pan.
- Abstain from preparing pear balls ahead of time to avoid oxidization. Toss well.
- Add orange segments to the mixture.
- Serve fruits and vegetables in a hollowed orange. Add orange segments.
- Arrange prawns around the hollowed orange.
- Drizzle sauce from the pan onto prawns.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Happiee Sweet and Sour Chickee Popcorn
Sticky Salmon with Super Greens & Green Goddess Dressing
Kam Heong Prawns
Prosperity Pen Cai
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Prawn Rice Rolls
Crispy Sweet Tofu
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.0 (2)
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai