Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Preheat oven on grill mode to 200°C.
- In a small bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients (minced garlic, lemon juice, honey, butter, salt, chopped parsley) and combine well.
- Transfer salmon onto a large sheet of aluminum foil and apply the garlic lemon butter to marinate generously. Coat well.
- Wrap up the salmon & bake for 20 minutes until the salmon is cooked through.
- Unwrap the salmon and serve immediately.
You may also like
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Grilled Striploin Steak with Garlic Butter Mushroom
Sustenir Pasta Salad with Lemon Pesto Dressing
Hot Smoked Salmon
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
Pizza with Basilico Sauce
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
German Meatballs with Mustard Gravy
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Spinach Breakfast Platter