Gold Bar Spring Roll
Spring Roll Skin
soaked and chopped
How to cook
- In a wok or large pan, heat oil. Add turnip, carrot, garlic, leek, dried shrimp, oyster sauce and all seasoning.
- Stir to get everything well mixed and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer cooked filling to a metal colander to drain off excess sauce. Allow filling to cool.
- Fry the beaten egg taking the form of a very thin omelette and slice thinly.
- Mix the egg together with the cooked ingredients including the roast duck.
- Roll the mixture with spring roll skin.
- Deep fry the spring rolls in oil at about 170°C till golden brown.
You may also like
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Fortune Chinese Sausage Gua Bao
Korean Egg Roll
Yuan Yang Caramel Snowskin Mooncake
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Family Treasure Soup
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Sticky Salmon with Super Greens & Green Goddess Dressing
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Honey Garlic Meatball
Chinese Fish Congee