Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone
Dried chinese mushroom
Kai Lan stem
|FOR STOCK MIXTURE|
Golden Chef Abalone Sauce
Golden Chef Sesame oil
Golden Chef Premium Light Soya Sauce
Golden Chef Premium Dark Soya Sauce
White pepper powder
How to cook
- Boil the mushrooms with a little salt and sugar to give it taste, until the mushroom is soft. Drain and squeeze out as much water as possible. Cut the cooked mushroom in half at a 45 degree angle.
- Arrange the sliced abalone, mushroom and vegetables alternately on a plate, or in any design you wish.
- Steam the ingredients in a steamer for 15 minutes.
- Boil the stock mixture in a small pot. Lower the heat when the stock boils and add potato starch to thicken the sauce. Turn off the heat.
- Remove the steamed ingredients from steamer and pour thickened stock over them. Ready to serve!
You may also like
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Prosperity Pen Cai
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Family Treasure Soup
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce