Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone (3 pieces)
Korean rice cakes
Chicken leg, boneless and sliced
Leek, outer leaves discarded, cut diagonally into sections
Dried small black fungus, soaked
Carrot, peeled and cut into thick stripes
Dried chilli, seed discarded, cut into smaller sections
Spring onions, cut into sections
Garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
Onion, cut into small wedges
Golden Chef Premium Light Soya Sauce
Golden Chef Premium Abalone Sauce
Spicy bean paste
Stock or water
How to cook
- Turn on the “soup mode” of the rice cooker. Add 2 tablespoons of oil into the rice cooker and sear the chicken in it until browned.
- Add dried chilli, Szechuan pepper and fry until aromatic. Add the leek, black fungus, garlic, and ginger slices to fry for about a minute.
- Add onion, green chilli and the white parts of the spring onion. Add Chinese wine, stock, rice cakes and bring to a boil.
- Mix well and stir fry using a spatula to stir the bottom of the rice cooker.
- Add in abalone and all of the other sauces. Stir fry until the rice cakes are cooked through, with a soft but chewy texture. Stir in potato starch to thicken the sauce.
- Stir in the green parts of spring onion until wilted. Serve hot!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Eight treasure rice
Golden Spicy Scallops
Prawn Rice Rolls
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Salted Egg Prawns
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Family Treasure Soup
Prosperity Pen Cai