|Salted Egg Sauce|
Salted Egg Powder
How to cook
Prepare the chicken
- Marinate the chicken with ginger juice, salt, pepper and egg yolk for 15 minutes.
- Coat the marinated meat with corn flour and potato flour evenly.
- Deep fry the chicken until it is about 80% cooked.
- Remove from oil and let it rest for 5 minutes.
Prepare the salted egg sauce
- Sauté the garlic and sugar until the sugar is lightly caramelised.
- Add in the red chilli and curry leaves then set aside.
- Refry the meat until it turn golden brown.
- Drain the oil completely and toss it into the salted egg mixture with a thorough toss.
- Serve hot.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Happiee Sweet and Sour Chickee Popcorn
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth