Golden Pearls In A Nest
|Golden Pearl (Yam Ball)|
Vietnamese Rice Paper
|Marination for Yam & Prawns|
Thousand Island Sauce
Salted Egg Yolk
cooked & mashed
How to cook
Prepare dipping sauce
- Mix the Thousand Island dressing with cooked salted egg yolk, curry powder and lemon juice. Set aside.
Prepare yam & prawn
- Cut the yam into small dice and set them aside.
- Slice the prawns into half and smash with the back of a clever to make into prawn paste.
- Add the prawn paste to the yam.
- Marinate with salt, sugar, cornflour and egg yolk. Combine well.
- Then start making the yam balls from the mixture.
- Heat up cooking oil in a deep pot up to 170°C.
- Deep fry Vietnamese rice paper (for the “nest”). Set aside.
- Deep fry yam balls until golden brown.
- Place the golden pearls on the crispy rice paper nest.
- Garnish with tobiko, edible flowers and micro cress and serve it with the dip.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Prosperity Pen Cai
Golden Pomfret (Teochew Sauce)
Fortune Chinese Sausage Gua Bao
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Golden Spicy Scallops
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Golden Chicken Ingot
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
Mala Braised Duck
Coffee Pork Ribs
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton