Gooey Cheese Sticks
Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Spring Roll Skin
Italian Mixed Herbs
How to cook
Prepare cheese stick in spring roll skin
- Wrap cheese stick in spring roll skin, and prick using toothpick. If the cheese sticks are too long, you can cut the sticks in halves.
- Line your airfryer with baking paper to avoid mess.
- Lay the cheese sticks inside and lightly brush with oil.
- Air fry at 180°C for 5 minutes. Do not fry for too long as cheese might burst inside the air fryer.
- Heat up the marinara sauce, and add Italian mixed herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve sticks alongside sauce for dipping and enjoy.
You may also like
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Happiee Japanese Fishiee Sticks Katsu Curry
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
Sticky Salmon with Super Greens & Green Goddess Dressing
Salt Grilled Salmon Head & Collar
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Iron Rich Platters
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Air-Fryer Onion Pakora
Impossible Meat Patty