Gourmet Ramen Burger
Toppings as desired
How to cook
- Boil instant noodles and drain 1 minute before time indicated on the package. Stir to loosen and drain off all water.
- Mix seasoning powder into the 2 beaten eggs, then pour it into the instant noodles to evenly coat.
- Divide noodles into bowls, and place cling wrap over them to stack another bowl on top and flatten if needed. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Pour oil and heat it up in a large non-stick pan or cast iron skillet.
- Cook the noodles without moving until well-browned on the first side for about 3 minutes.
- Carefully flip and brown on the second side for about 3 minutes longer.
- Fry the patties and eggs sunny-side-up. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Stack it up! Arrange all ingredients on the bottom ramen bun before topping them off with the second ramen bun. Serve immediately.
You may also like
Pulled Pork Burger
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Frizantte & Gourmet White Sangria
Crispy Salmon Skin
Banana Cereal Crunch
Mango Sago with Pomelo
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Stir Fry KangKong
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies