Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
Dark Soy Sauce
Mini Bell Peppers (mixture of Green, Red & Yellow)
for frying fish
for frying vegetables
How to cook
- Cut grouper fillet into slices.
- Mix oyster sauce, sugar, seasoning and dark soy sauce together in a bowl.
- Coat fish slices with marinade entirely and set aside for 20 mins.
- Heat up oil in the pan, add garlic, and pan fry the sweet peas, roasted walnuts and mini bell peppers over high heat.
- Season with salt and deglaze with Chinese Wine. Plate and set aside.
- Add oil in the pan, then pan fry the fish over medium-low heat till fully cooked.
- Place the vegetables on the centre of the plate and top with the sliced grouper.
- Garnish with spring onion.
You may also like
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Dumpling Fried Rice
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper