Gulab Jamun Parfait
How to cook
- Take 6 gulab jamuns and thinly slice them. Keep aside.
- In a large bowl, mix yoghurt and whipped cream. Keep it chilled.
- Heat milk in a pan, add water, saffron and bring to a boil. Stir the milk mixture and turn off the heat.
- Once the mixture is slightly cool, add honey and mix well. Keep aside.
- Add the yoghurt mix into the bottom of serving glasses and place 3-4 thinly sliced gulab jamuns over.
- Alternate layers of gulab jamun and pistachio with yoghurt mix until the glasses are filled to the top.
- Drizzle milk mixture on the top and sprinkle with pistachio and saffron. Place in the fridge to chill (for at least 15 minute) and serve after.
You may also like
Iced Peanut Butter Coffee
Green Tea Fruit Smoothie
Vodka Soda Cocktail
Lyre Non-Alcoholic G&T
Jameson Irish Whiskey with A&W Sarsaparilla
Killiney Premium Kopi-O Cold Brew
Ten & Tonic Cocktail
Brown Sugar Bubble Milk Tea
Lyre Non-Alcoholic Negroni
Havana Club 3 Years Rum with Coca-Cola
Lyre Non-Alcoholic Spritz
Frizantte & Gourmet White Sangria
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Tokyo, Japan Mocktail
Basil Watermelon Slushie
Johnnie & Ginger
Tanqueray London Dry Gin & Tonic