Orange Bell Pepper
Yellow Bell Pepper
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
How to cook
- Quarter the mushrooms. Slice the onion and bell peppers into 1-inch squares.
- Soak skewers in water for 10 to 30 minutes before cooking.
- Cut the chicken into large chunks.
- Alternate the meat and vegetable pieces on skewers.
- Tip: Leave room on the ends for handling!
- Season skewers with oil, salt and pepper.
- Sear in a greased skillet, turning over as browning occurs and to ensure even cooking.
- Way to stick with it! Enjoy your meal.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Overnight Oats Parfait
Immunity Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad
Fruit & Vegetable Popsicles
Sweet Potato Puree
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Fluffy Green Pancakes
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Healthy Nasi Lemak
Chicken Salad Spread
Soy Butter Glazed King Oyster Mushroom
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Baked Rice Croquette
Grilled Chicken Pita
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Chicken Macaroni Soup
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad