Herbal Bak Kut Teh Herb Packets
Chinese Angelica (Dang Gui)
Fried Tofu Puffs
Fried Beancurd Sheets
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Add pork ribs to a pot filled with room temperature water.
- Boil the ribs for 3 – 5 mins or until fully cooked.
- Remove ribs from the pot, rinse and set aside.
- Set aside wolfberries. Add the remaining herbs, garlic and blanched pork ribs to the pot of 2 litres of water, and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Once the soup boils, turn the heat down to low and simmer for 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Before serving, bring the soup to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add wolfberries, enoki mushrooms, fried bean curd sheets and fried tofu puffs. Cook until they are soft.
- Add some salt and dark soy sauce to taste.
- Garnish with chopped Chinese celery and serve warm alongside some fluffy white rice and Chinese tea of your choice!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Salted Egg Prawns
Dumpling Fried Rice
Kam Heong Prawns
Seafood Pao Fan
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Mala Xiang Guo
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Golden Spicy Scallops
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce