Herbal Bak Kut Teh
|Pork Ribs||1.2 kg|
|Herbal Bak Kut Teh Herb Packets||2 packets|
|Chinese Angelica (Dang Gui)||20 g|
|Enoki Mushrooms||200 g|
|Fried Tofu Puffs||10 pieces|
|Fried Beancurd Sheets||10 pieces|
|Chinese Celery||1 stalk|
|Dark Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
How to cook
- Add pork ribs to a pot filled with room temperature water.
- Boil the ribs for 3 – 5 mins or until fully cooked.
- Remove ribs from the pot, rinse and set aside.
- Set aside wolfberries. Add the remaining herbs, garlic and blanched pork ribs to the pot of 2 litres of water, and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Once the soup boils, turn the heat down to low and simmer for 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Before serving, bring the soup to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add wolfberries, enoki mushrooms, fried bean curd sheets and fried tofu puffs. Cook until they are soft.
- Add some salt and dark soy sauce to taste.
- Garnish with chopped Chinese celery and serve warm alongside some fluffy white rice and Chinese tea of your choice!
You may also like
Family Treasure Soup
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Salted Egg Prawns
Golden Spicy Scallops
Mala Black Fungus
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Jiufen Dessert Bowl
Chinese Fish Congee
Golden Chicken Ingot
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Fragrant Bitter Gourd Chicken
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Seafood Pao Fan
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Gold Bar Spring Roll
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Mala Xiang Guo
Prawn Rice Rolls