Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Pork Luncheon Meat
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare luncheon meat
- Cut luncheon meat into strips, like thick-cut fries.
- Deep-fry or air-fry luncheon meat until crispy. Set aside on paper towels.
- Toss and coat luncheon meat fries in seaweed flakes or powder.
Prepare dipping sauce
- Whisk mayonnaise, wasabi (to taste), honey, soy sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Plate & serve
- Serve luncheon meat fries with the dipping sauce. Enjoy!
You may also like
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Impossible Meat Lettuce Cups
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Stir Fry KangKong
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Impossible Meat Patty
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Tofu Meat Balls
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Galaxy Lemonade Soda