Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Pork Luncheon Meat
or seaweed powder
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare luncheon meat
- Cut luncheon meat into strips, like thick-cut fries.
- Deep-fry or air-fry luncheon meat until crispy. Set aside on paper towels.
- Toss and coat luncheon meat fries in seaweed flakes or powder.
Prepare dipping sauce
- Whisk mayonnaise, wasabi, honey, soy sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Plate & serve
- Serve luncheon meat fries with the dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Pan-fried Pork Chops
Red Berry Tea Latte
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Meat-free Gourmet Burger
Fish Maw Soup
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Meat-free Spaghetti Bolognese
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Impossible Meat Lettuce Cups
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Air-Fried Tang Yuan