Homemade Acai Bowl
|Acai Powder||1 tbsp|
|frozen Banana or frozen Pineapples||1⁄2 cup|
|frozen Blueberries||1⁄2 cup|
|Coconut Yogurt||1⁄2 cup|
|Almond Milk||3⁄4 cup|
|Strawberries chopped||1⁄4 cup|
|Fresh Blueberries||1⁄4 cup|
|Avocado chopped||1⁄4 cup|
|Coconut Flakes||2 tbsp|
|Peanut Butter or Almond Butter||2 tbsp|
|Chia Seeds||1 tbsp|
How to cook
- Freeze your fruits (Bananas, Strawberry, Blueberry, Pineapple) the night before.
- Set aside toppings that you wish to add onto your Acai Bowl.
- Prepare you blender.
- Add your frozen banana, blueberries or pineapples into your blende.
- Add 1 tbsp of acai powder and ½ cup of coconut yogurt and ¾ cup of almond milk.
- Blend all ingredients until thick and creamy. Transfer into your favourite bowl and top with any of the toppings that you enjoy!
You may also like
Easy Homemade Granola
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Healthy Fried Brown Rice
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Steamed Garlic Prawns
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Chicken Salad Spread
Sweet Potato Puree
Healthy Nasi Lemak
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls