large sized, with shell
Oyster Sauce with Dried Scallops
Fermented Soybean Paste
How to cook
Prepare the prawns
- Trim the legs and horn of the tiger prawns, and butterfly the prawns from the back.
- Lay the prawns on a plate and steam for 5 minutes.
- In a hot pan, fry the cooking oil, curry leaves, dried shrimps, shallots, ginger, garlic and lemon grass over medium high heat for 1 minute.
- Add in the oyster sauce with dried scallops, Chinese wine, fermented soybean paste, sugar and water then toss well (thicken with corn starch if necessary).
- Garnish with spring onion and coriander leaves, then serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Pong Pong Prawns
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Nonya Dry Mee Siam
Laksa Baked Rice
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Steamed Garlic Butter Prawns with Vermicelli
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles
Steamed Garlic Prawns4.7 (3)
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Healthier Laksa - Sourish & Spicy Assam Laksa
Singapore-Style Chilli Tiger Prawns and Mussels
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Thai Style Prawn Paste
Golden Pearls In A Nest