Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Boneless Chicken Legs
cut in 6 big pieces
Gochujang (Korean Chilli Paste)
Ground Black Pepper
How to cook
Prepare chicken & sauce
- Mix all the sauce ingredients.
- Cut the chicken legs into bite-sized pieces and marinate with the sauce.
- Put the marinated chicken legs in the fridge for a minimum of 20 mins.
- Slice the onion, cabbage and green onion.
- Cut the sweet potato into sticks.
- Heat up a wok and drizzle some vegetable oil.
- Put in the sweet potato, cabbage, onion, spring onion, rice cakes and marinated chicken.
- Cover the wok for a while so the cabbage is a little soggy.
- Continue frying until chicken is cooked through.
- Put in the perilla leaves, mix once more and eat!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Har Cheong Gai1.0 (1)
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Korean Egg Roll
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Impossible Mapo Tofu
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce