or another mould of your preference, optional
How to cook
Prepare banana leaves
- Cut the banana leaves into rectangular sizes.
- Wash and boil to soften the leaves.
- In a bowl, mix cornflour and water (mixture A) till smooth. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring (mixture B) to a boil until sugar is dissolved.
- Slowly pour in cornflour and water mixture (A) and stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in the corn kernels.
- While the mixture is still warm, spread 2 tbsp of corn mixture onto each banana leaf.
- Work quickly as it will harden as it cools. You can heat the saucepan over medium-low heat to keep it warm.
- Refrigerate for 10 mins or until set.
- Garnish with more corn or shredded coconut to your preference.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Kueh Dadar Crepe Cake
Healthy Nasi Lemak
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Iron Rich Platters
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Black Pepper Mutton
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Ayam Lemak Chilli Padi2.5 (2)
Pulled Pork Burger
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Kapitan Chicken Curry
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Muah Chee5.0 (1)