|Corn Kernels||120 g|
|Corn Flour||45 g|
|Coconut Cream||200 ml|
How to cook
Prepare banana leaves
- Cut the banana leaves into rectangular sizes. Wash and boil to soften the leaves.
- In a bowl, mix cornflour and water (mixture A) till smooth. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring (mixture B) to a boil until sugar is dissolved.
- Slowly pour in cornflour and water mixture (A) and stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in the corn kernels.
- While the mixture is still warm, spread 2 tbsp of corn mixture onto each banana leaf.
- Work quickly as it will harden as it cools. You can heat the saucepan over medium-low heat to keep it warm.
- Refrigerate for 10 mins or until set. Garnish with more corn or shredded coconut to your preference.
You may also like
Kueh Dadar Crepe Cake
Gooey Cheese Sticks
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Healthy Nasi Lemak
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Mango Sago with Pomelo
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Pulled Pork Burger
Iron Rich Platters
Peking Turkey Roll
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Black Pepper Mutton