Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Fish Maw Soup
Fresh Shitake mushroom
rinsed and chopped finely
Chinese Cooking Wine
How to cook
- Mix pork belly, Shitake mushrooms, bamboo shoots, white onions, tau kwa, dong cai, mei cai, salt, sugar and corn flour together well.
- Form into a ball (50g each) and set aside.
- Bring the fish maw soup to a boil, then add in the meatballs piece by piece.
- Simmer the meatballs over slow heat till cooked.
- Add in wolfberries and Chinese cooking wine.
- Blanch the Nai Bai over boiling water and arrange it on a deep dish.
- Pour the meatballs and the fish maw soup over it. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Winter Melon & Corn Soup5.0 (1)
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Japanese Udon Soup5.0 (1)
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Thai Style Prawn Paste
Butternut Squash Soup
Family Treasure Soup
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Cow with tiger head bento
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Fuzhou Fishball Soup
Kimchi Soup with Canned Tuna
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Easy Bean Stew