wood ear mushrooms
shredded, for garnish
How to cook
Prepare the black fungus
- In a small pot, fill half of the pot with water and bring it to boil.
- Cook the black fungus for 3 minutes, drain and set it aside.
- Mix mala seasoning, chilli oil, black vinegar, sugar and sesame oil in a medium bowl,
- Mix in the the black fungus and sliced chili then let it chill in the refrigerator.
- Optional: Garnish with spring onion before serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Sticky Salmon with Super Greens & Green Goddess Dressing
Honey Garlic Meatball
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Sunxion Sea Grape Salad
Mala Xiang Guo
Soy Butter Glazed King Oyster Mushroom
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Baked Miso Eggplant
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Korean Egg Roll
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Mala Braised Duck
Peach Gum Dessert