Mango Ice Cream
Coconut Ice Cream
Pineapple and Mango Jam
How to cook
Prepare the biscuit base
- Mix crushed the biscuits and melted butter in a bowl then set aside.
Assemble and serve
- Scoop the coconut ice cream and spread it evenly into the base of silicone cake mould.
- Add a layer of pineapple and mango jam and spread it evenly.
- Line up mango slices over the jam to ensure it covers all sides.
- Spread mango ice cream evenly on top of mango slices.
- Place the biscuit base mixture on top of the mango ice-cream then pat down gently.
- Freeze overnight to set cake.
- Flip the silicone mould and gently transfer the cake to a plate.
- Garnish with mango slices, crushed almond and mint leaves.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake5.0 (3)
No-Bake Jelly Cake
Orange Passover Cake
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake5.0 (8)
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
butter marble cake
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Honey Walnut Cake
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Strawberry Panna Cotta
Strawberry Mochi5.0 (1)
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh4.0 (1)
Black Forest 'Cake'
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
French Almond Apple Tart