Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Boneless Chicken Leg
cut into thick strips
pre-soaked & halved
chopped (for garnish)
grated, extract juice
Hua Tiao Chiew
How to cook
- Rinse and clean boneless chicken leg. Pat dry and cut into cubes, set aside.
- Mix the ingredients for seasoning sauce in a bowl.
- Add in the chicken leg cubes, black fungus and carrots. Mix evenly.
- Transfer the mixture into a dim sum basket. Steam for about 8-10 minutes or until it’s fully cooked.
- Garnish with spring onions. Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Sticky Salmon with Super Greens & Green Goddess Dressing
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Mala Black Fungus
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Happiee Sweet and Sour Chickee Popcorn
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages
Mullet Fillet Teriyaki
Asian Beer-Marinated Steak
Chicken Bolognese Spaghetti
Golden Chicken Ingot
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes