Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Barilla Chifferi Elbows Macaroni
Hard Boiled Eggs
Salt and Pepper to taste
Small Red Onion (Chopped)
Chopped Gherkin Relish
Chopped Spring Onions
How to cook
- Cook 250g Barilla Chifferi Elbows Macaroni in salted water base on pack instructions. Drain, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Separate egg white from yolks for the hard boiled eggs. Chop the egg whites and set aside.
- Mash the egg yolks, add mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and white vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- In a large serving dish, layout Elbows Macaroni, add egg yolk mixture, followed by chopped egg white, red onion, gherkin relish, spring onions and fresh dill.
- Dust paprika on top and serve.
You may also like
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Superfood Quinoa Salad
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Chicken Salad Spread
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Zespri Kiwifruit Lollies
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Peach Gum Dessert
Healthy Nasi Lemak
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips