Mixed Berry French Toast
How to cook
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Add the cinnamon powder into the mixing bowl and stir vigorously.
- Soak 6-8 slices of white bread in the mixture for 3 minutes.
- Lightly fry the soaked bread on a hot, buttery pan till golden brown.
- Serve the French toasts on plates and dress them up with a mixture of blueberries and strawberries.
- Sprinkle icing sugar and maple syrup for a sweet finish.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Acai Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Chicken Salad Spread
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
Chinese Fish Congee
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs