New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Large chewy choc chip cookies (or any of your favourite flavour)
Coating (can be any dry ingredient such as nuts, chocolate, dried or freeze dried fruit, marshmallow, biscuit crumb, chocolate powder)
Your favourite New Zealand Natural ice cream
How to cook
- Remove a tub of your favourite New Zealand Natural ice cream from the freezer 5 minutes ahead of time.
- Prepare your coating (grated chocolate, chop dried fruit, marshmallow or nuts, crush freeze dried fruit or let your imagination guide you) and place on a plate.
- Using a scoop, roll a scoop of ice cream and place on the flat side of the cookie.
- Using the back of a spoon, flatten the scoop.
- Sprinkle a little of the coating on the ice cream, if you fancy it, then flatten with back of spoon.
- Place the other cookie on the top.
- Then simply roll the side of the cookie on the plate to coat the ice cream with the coating, and enjoy!
You may also like
Durian Cream Pancakes
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
The Good Ol’ Days Ice Cream
Durian Ice Cream
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Potato And Carrot Mash
Jiufen Dessert Bowl
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Mango Sago with Pomelo
Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Durian Sticky Rice
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Banana Bread Pudding
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake