No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream
How to cook
Prepare ice-cream balls
- Pre-scoop and form the ice cream into evenly shaped balls.
- Place in the freezer to firm up.
Making corn flakes mixture
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat, then add crushed corn flakes and cinnamon.
- Stir constantly for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sugar.
- Transfer the corn flakes mixture into a shallow dish and allow to cool.
Assemble & serve
- Once the corn flakes mixture cooled, place the ice-cream balls in it and roll to coat thoroughly.
- Press the corn flakes mixture around the outer surface if a thicker coating is desired.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cherries or other toppings of your choice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Kimchi Fried Rice
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Chew’s Crème Brulee
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
The Good Ol’ Days Ice Cream
Red & White Mini Falooda
Durian Ice Cream
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Fish Maw Soup
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
No-Bake Jelly Cake
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (2)
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Stir Fry KangKong
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake