One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Black Sesame Seeds
How to cook
- Dice plain mantous.
- Cut ham into cubes and spring onions into small pieces.
- Add the diced mantous into the pan and fry lightly until golden.
- Add ham and spring onions into the pan.
- Strain the beaten eggs into the pan.
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds before covering the pan and cook on low heat for another 5 mins.
- It’s slice o’clock and ready to serve!
You may also like
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Margherita Naan Pizza
Pizza with Basilico Sauce
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Iron Rich Platters
Steamed Garlic Prawns
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Banana Cereal Crunch
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Stir Fry KangKong
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Peking Turkey Roll
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps