One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Ground Black Pepper
Dry Red Wine
to taste or thin sauce (optional)
plus more if needed to thin sauce
|1 1⁄2 cups|
How to cook
- Lay pasta flat with the canned tomatoes, onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, basil, oil, salt and pepper in a large pan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir and turn the pasta frequently with tongs or a fork until pasta is al dente.
- If the sauce thickens too much or starts to stick to the pan, add more water or red wine as needed to thin the sauce and prevent burning.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste before garnishing with basil and parmesan cheese.
- Serve straight from the pan.
- Keep an eye on all the ingredients in the pan to make sure it doesn’t burn and add more liquid if necessary. If you’ve got more time, saute the onions and garlic in olive oil first for a richer flavour!
You may also like
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Salmon and Bok Choy
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Tomato Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Sustenir Pasta Salad with Lemon Pesto Dressing
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken