Pandan Gula Melaka Cake
|For the pandan cake|
|For the gula melaka frosting|
Cream Cheese Spread
How to cook
For the pandan cake
- Cream butter and sugar till lighter in colour and fluffy.
- Add eggs one by one and flour sifted with baking powder. Continue mixing till mixture is smooth.
- Add pandan paste to cake batter and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 2 lined 9-inch baking tin, bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 40 mins.
- Allow cake to cool.
For the gula melaka frosting
- Cook gula melaka with water in a pot over low heat to make syrup. Allow to cool.
- Mix softened cream cheese spread, unsalted butter with icing sugar and gula melaka syrup in a bowl using a spatula until smooth for the gula melaka frosting.
- Slice pandan cake sideways into 3 layers, spread the gula melaka frosting and assemble.
- Coat exterior of cake with whipped whipping cream and decorate as desired.
- Chill in refrigerator before serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chocolate Chip Bread
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
Orange Passover Cake
Condensed Milk Biscuit
Caramelised Apple Crumble
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Kellogg’s Rendang Crisps
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Air Fryer Pineapple Jam
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Honey & Nut Baklava
butter marble cake
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Easy Numbers Cake
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Mini Peach Rose Tarts