Low Fat Milk
Gula Melaka Syrup
How to cook
- Mix low-fat milk with pandan flavouring and put it aside.
- Create the milk foam by pouring low-fat milk into a jar and shaking vigorously for 30-60 seconds until the volume of milk doubles up.
- Pour the milk into a microwave-safe cup and heat it for 30 seconds until the foam rises and put it aside.
- Pour gula melaka syrup into the glass.
- Fill the cup with ice cubes.
- Pour in pandan flavoured milk slowly, followed by the espresso and top it with foam milk to serve.
You may also like
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Jameson Irish Whiskey with A&W Sarsaparilla
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Johnnie & Ginger
Killiney Premium Kopi-O Cold Brew
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Tanqueray London Dry Gin & Tonic
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Gulab Jamun Parfait
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Steamed Garlic Prawns