Low Fat Milk
Gula Melaka Syrup
How to cook
- Mix low-fat milk with pandan flavouring and put it aside.
- Create the milk foam by pouring low-fat milk into a jar and shaking vigorously for 30-60 seconds until the volume of milk doubles up.
- Pour the milk into a microwave-safe cup and heat it for 30 seconds until the foam rises and put it aside.
- Pour gula melaka syrup into the glass.
- Fill the cup with ice cubes.
- Pour in pandan flavoured milk slowly, followed by the espresso and top it with foam milk to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Red Berry Tea Latte
Maggi Chicken Rice
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Mug Date Cake
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Tanqueray London Dry Gin & Tonic
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Steamed Garlic Prawns4.0 (1)
Jameson Irish Whiskey with A&W Sarsaparilla
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Lyre Non-Alcoholic Spritz
Deviled Eggs5.0 (1)
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Ten & Tonic Cocktail
Vodka Soda Cocktail
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles