Patriotic Potong (Red & White Ice Lollies)
FairPrice Pure Cane Sugar
Sweetened Plain Yoghurt (mixed well to get rid of clumps)
How to cook
Prepare the red portion
- Add the frozen strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice to a blender. Blend until smooth or when it becomes a sorbet-like consistency.
- Fill up the moulds halfway with the frozen strawberry mixture.
Prepare the white portion
- Fill up the moulds completely with the sweetened plain yoghurt.
Freeze the potong to serve
- Insert wooden skewers into the middle of each filled mould. Freeze for up to two hours or overnight.
- Rinse the mould’s exterior under running water from a tap for at least 10-20 seconds.
- Loosen the potong out from each mould slowly. Serve immediately!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Red & White Mini Falooda
Frizantte & Gourmet White Sangria
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Sunxion Sea Grape Salad
Johnnie & Ginger
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
No Bake Peanut Butter & Rolled Oats Energy Balls
Mango Tango Smoothie
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Ten & Tonic Cocktail
Smirnoff Soda Fruit Smash Lime
Iced Peanut Butter Coffee