Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
|For the Crust|
Graham Cracker Crumbs
|For Blueberry Compote|
|For Cheesecake Filling|
Cream Cheese (Soften)
Peaches (Thinly Sliced)
How to cook
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine walnuts with graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Press into the bottom of the 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven and cool completely.
- Combine 1 cup of blueberries with lemon juice, water, and corn starch over medium heat. Stir occasionally for 2-3mins until thickened.
- Add 1 cup of blueberries to the compote and turn the fire off to allow it to cool completely.
- Beat the softened cream cheese in an electric mixer and add sugar and yogurt, vanilla extract and corn starch and mix until combined.
- Add one egg at a time until just combined then pour it over the crust.
- Add spoonfuls of blueberry compote to the top and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 1 hour. Then cool for an hour on the counter before removing it from the spring form pan.
- Cool it completely in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When it’s ready to serve, decorate the top of the cake with the thinly sliced peach and blueberries. Serve and enjoy!
You may also like
Peach Sponge Cake
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Peach Gum Dessert
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Mini Peach Rose Tarts
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake
Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Viennese Kaya Whirls
Jiufen Dessert Bowl
Durian Sticky Rice
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Berry Christmas Cookies