Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Light Sour Cream
How to cook
- Mix the flour, salt and egg. Continue mixing with butter and yogurt until the dough becomes a slightly rough, sticky ball.
- Knead and fold the dough without adding flour until it is less sticky, yet retains some moisture.
- Cover in cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Boil the skinned and cubed potato until soft. Mash cheese and yogurt into the potato, then season with salt and black pepper.
- Slice the shallots thinly and fry them in some canola oil. Set aside.
- Roll and flatten the dough into thin sheets, then use a 5cm wide and round cutter to cut into circles.
- Place 1 ½ teaspoon of the filling on each dough circle.
- Gently fold over to pinch before sealing with a fork.
- Boil the pierogi. Remove from the water once it floats to the surface, then pat dry and pan fry until golden brown.
- Garnish with fried shallots, red chillies and spring onions.
- Serve with some light sour cream on the side!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
Chawanmushi Tofu Crabmeat
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Har Cheong Gai1.0 (1)
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Sunxion Grilled Oysters with Garlic Butter
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Golden Chicken Ingot
Pizza with Basilico Sauce
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Coffee Pork Ribs