How to cook
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place bread on the prepared baking sheet and spread with pizza sauce.
- Top with mozzarella and mini pepperonis and place in the oven.
- Bake until cheese is melted and pepperoni is slightly crisped.
- Garnish with parmesan and parsley and serve.
You may also like
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies
Margherita Naan Pizza
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Pizza with Basilico Sauce
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Roast Beef Sliders
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Chocolate Chip Bread
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Honey & Nut Baklava
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Viennese Kaya Whirls