Pizza with Basilico Sauce
Barilla Basilico sauce
precooked pizza bases
or 8 slices of English bread
Salt & Pepper
How to cook
- Pre-heat the oven to 230°C for 30 minutes.
- Put the pizza base or bread on an oven tray.
- Top the pizza base or bread with basilico sauce.
- Divide the mozzarella equally and top each pizza base or bread with some cheese.
- Add the basil leaves, a drizzle of olive oil and seasoning if needed.
- Place in the oven and for 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
You may also like
Happiee K-Bagel Fishiee Patty Burger with Kimchi Slaw
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Yours Truly BLT Royale with Cheese
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
German Meatballs with Mustard Gravy
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Margherita Naan Pizza
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
Cream of Tomato Soup
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Buffalo Wings Chilli Cheese Fries
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
Korean Corn Dogs (핫도그)
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Zespri Kiwifruit Lollies