Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Wedges of pomelo, peeled
|For Crepe Batter|
Salted butter (melted)
Milk, room temperature
Greek yoghurt (your preferred flavour)
How to cook
Prepare the crepe batter
- Mix wet ingredients together until well combined.
- Whisk wet ingredients into flour & sugar until smooth and lump free.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 mins to let the batter combine well.
Cook the crepe
- Heat a pan over medium-low heat, drop ½ tsp of oil and use a paper towel to smear it evenly across the pan.
- Take slightly less than 1⁄4 cup of batter (for a thin crepe) and pour it in the center of the pan while swirling the batter around to evenly coat the base of the pan.
- Cook for 2 – 3 mins on each side or until set and lightly brown, let it rest on a wire rack to cool.
- Repeat until all your batter is finished.
- Fill up the crepe with some yoghurt, a drizzle of honey, mango cubes & pomelo.
- Top it off with a dusting of icing sugar and enjoy!
You may also like
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Mango Sago with Pomelo
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Honey Walnut Cake
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Chocolate Chip Bread
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake
Crispy Salmon Skin
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Durian Min Jiang Kueh