Potato And Carrot Mash
peeled and cut into 1cm chunks
peeled & cut into rough chunks
How to cook
Prepare carrots & potatoes
- Peeled & cut carrots & potatoes into chunks
- Combine carrots & potatoes in a pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until tender, about 20 mins.
- Drain the carrots & potatoes and return them to the pot.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and milk together.
- Add to the carrots & potatoes, and mash until smooth.
- Season to taste. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Baby Tiger Red Bean Bread (Anpan)
Zespri Kiwifruit Lollies
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Baby Tiger Omurice Bento
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Baked Rice Croquette
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (2)
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf
Korean Corn Dogs (핫도그)
cny almond cookies
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Crispy Sweet Tofu