Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Boston Clam Chowder
Onion Roti Prata
How to cook
- Thaw Chinatown French Onion Roti Prata at room temperature.
- Empty Clam Chowder into a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 2 minutes. Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Ladle the soup into oven-proof soup bowls.
- Place roti prata over the soup bowl.
- Cut slits into the roti prata then brush the egg wash over the roti prata.
- Place the dish in a pre-heated oven of 180°C and bake for 20-30 minutes until the prata turns golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
You may also like
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Family Treasure Soup
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Easy Bean Stew
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Light and Bright Beef Stew
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Chinese Watercress Soup
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Salmon Head Soup