PASAR Frozen Thawed Grey Prawns (deshelled and deveined)
Add at least 5 more prawns if you prefer)
FairPrice Jasmine Fragrant Rice
PASAR Singapore Fresh Eggs (beaten)
Neutral Cooking Oil
Salt and white pepper, to taste
How to cook
Prepare the rice and prawns
- Cook jasmine rice over a stovetop or according to a rice cooker’s instructions. For drier grains, you may leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Add the baking soda to a bowl of ice water. Give it a stir, and dunk the prawns. Leave them to soak for about 15-20 mins and pat dry.
Stir fry all the ingredients together!
- Add some oil to a wok on high heat and stir fry the prawns quickly, dishing them out once half cooked.
- Add a bit more oil in the same wok and allow to smoke for a bit before cracking in the eggs.
- Fry the beaten eggs until fragrant. Add the cooked jasmine rice and continue to do so until well combined, then altogether with the chopped garlic and spring onion.
- Add the spring onion and half-cooked prawns back into the wok. Continue frying until the prawns turn fully opaque. By then, the fried rice would be ready to serve.
- Plate the fried rice how you’d like and get ready to feast!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Beef Fried Rice
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Singapore-Style Chilli Tiger Prawns and Mussels
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
Pineapple Fried Rice
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Salted Egg Prawns
Royal Golden Ingot Rice Bowl
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Steamed Garlic Prawns4.0 (1)
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls5.0 (1)
Crab and Seafood Porridge