Pulled Pork Burger
How to cook
- Discard the liquid and fat from the can, and shred the pork ribs lightly.
- Add 2 tbsp of barbecue sauce to the shredded pork ribs in a microwaveable bowl and mix well.
- Heat the shredded pork in the microwave for 2-3 mins on high heat.
- Toast the burger bun (optional).
- Put a generous amount of pork on the bun, top up with lettuce and tomato. Ready to serve!
You may also like
Happiee K-Bagel Fishiee Patty Burger with Kimchi Slaw
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Mango Sago with Pomelo
Roast Beef Sliders
Pizza with Basilico Sauce
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad