Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Short-Grain Japanese Rice
about half a packet, sliced thinly for garnish
Single-Serve Instant Miso Soup
How to cook
Prepare the rice
- Prepare the rice according to the package instructions.
Prepare the seabass
- Boil the seabass fillet in a pot of water for 8-10 minutes until there is no redness in the meat, and the flesh is fully cooked.
- Scoop the fish out and set aside - do not drain the pot of broth.
- Separate the fillet into small chunks with a fork once it is cool enough to handle, then set it aside.
Prepare the miso broth
- Simmer the remaining pot of broth over a medium fire.
- Add the white parts of the chopped spring onions, miso, salt and pepper then simmer for 10 minutes.
Assemble and serve
- Shape your cooked rice like a mound and place it in a bowl.
- Top the cooked rice mound with the seabass chunks and thin seaweed strips.
- Carefully pour the broth along the sides of the bowl.
- Garnish with the green parts of the spring onion, sesame seeds and serve.
You may also like
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
Spicy Soba Noodles
Homemade Acai Bowl
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Iron Rich Platters
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Salmon and Bok Choy
Japanese Soup w/ Ramen Noodles & Sausage
Peanut Butter Protein Bites
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Immunity Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Salmon Belly Skewers
Sweet Potato Puree