Tomato Fried Rice
|For Fried Rice|
Frozen Mixed Vegetables
Ikan Bilis Powder
Fried Garlic Bits
Light Soya Sauce
or fish sauce
Salt & White Pepper
How to cook
- To save time, prepare and cook the rice first since it typically takes about 30-45 minutes until it's ready.
- If you prefer a drier texture use overnight rice.
- Heat a frying pan, and add oil when the pan is heated.
- When the oil is heated, add the eggs and scramble until it is about 80% cooked, stir in the rice and mix well.
- When the rice is coated with the eggs, add in the frozen vegetables and mix well.
- Sprinkle the seasoning (ikan bilis powder, salt & white paper, tomato sauce) and continue to stir fry until the seasoning, frozen vegetables and rice are well mixed.
- Drizzle light soya sauce or fish sauce and stir fry till the rice is dry.
- Add the diced luncheon meat and garlic bits and mix well.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish the dish with cheese crescent moon & stars and greens of your choice.
You may also like
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Beef Fried Rice
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Pineapple Fried Rice
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Curry Fried Rice
Fried Mee Tai Mak
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Ban Choon Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta
Biryani Rice Bowl
Iga Penyet (Fried Beef Ribs)
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Chicken Brown Rice
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)