Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Dried Tangerine Peel
How to cook
Prepare lotus seed
- Soak lotus seeds for 30 minutes. Split each into half and remove the black germ in between.
Prepare tangerine peel
- Use a knife to carefully scrape away most of the white bitter pith on the inside of the peel.
- Add boiling water to the oats. Stir and set aside.
- Add the red beans, lotus seeds, tangerine peel and water into the pot.
- Pressure cook on high for 20 minutes. Quick-release when it is ready.
- Open the pressure cooker lid, and add oats, dried longan and sugar.
- Saute on high for 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy! Serve hot or cold.
- The dessert will thicken further as it cools.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
butter marble cake
Orange Passover Cake
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Peach Sponge Cake
Eight treasure rice
Lemon Cardamom Cake
The Good Ol’ Days Ice Cream
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake
Easy Homemade Churros
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake5.0 (10)
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Peach Gum Dessert
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Thai Mango Sticky Rice