Frozen Cook Prawn
Fried Rice Laksa Paste
How to cook
- Place rice and water in the rice cooker.
- Stir in laksa paste, oil, red chilli (sliced), salt, pepper and coconut cream. Mix well.
- Place the tau pok (small pieces), cooked prawns, and fishcake (sliced) on top and let it cook.
- Halfway through cooking, open the lid and add spring onion. Cover and let it fully cook.
- Once done, fluff the rice before plating.
- Sprinkle beansprout (blanched) and fried onion and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
Royal Golden Ingot Rice Bowl
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Dumpling Fried Rice
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Pumpkin Taro Rice
Kimchi Fried Rice
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Curry Fried Rice
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice