or butter roll
cut into quarters
How to cook
Cook chunk tender
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder evenly on the chuck tender and gently rub the seasoning into meat.
- For optional browning, heat some oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Brown on all sides, approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Place the meat into a slow cooker or pressure cooker and cover the meat with barbecue sauce and onion.
- Slow cooker: Cook on HIGH for 5-6 hours.
- Pressure cooker: 1 hour until roast is fork-tender.
- Remove roast and onions from the slow cooker.
- Shred beef with 2 forks.
- If desired, skim fat from the cooking liquid, transfer to a saucepan and reduce by half.
Assemble & serve
- Slice the hamburger bun into half and place the shredded beef on top of it and drizzle some sauce over it.
- Then add in coleslaw and cover with the top bun, sliders are ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Santa’s Little Sliders
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Biryani Rice Bowl
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao
Yours Truly BLT Royale with Cheese
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Ban Choon Roasted Butternut Sage Pasta
Wheatgrass Cashew Soba
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Beef Fried Rice