Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
about 150g each
trimmed and halved
around 2 handfuls
Green Bell Pepper
de-seed and large cubes
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
|Cucumber Yoghurt Sauce|
grated, and excess water squeezed out
chopped, plus extra sprigs for garnish (optional)
How to cook
- In a small bowl, stir together the cucumber, yogurt, dill, minced garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and 1 tbsp of olive oil into an ovenproof dish or baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Roast the potatoes for 20 minutes until they start to brown.
- Toss the asparagus and bell pepper in with the potatoes, then return to the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Throw in the cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegar and nestle the salmon skin side down in the pan amongst the vegetables.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the pan. Sprinkle with remaining minced garlic, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake until barely opaque in the center, 10-15 minutes.
- Serve everything scooped straight from the dish. Garnish with sprigs of dill.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Roast Beef Sliders4.0 (1)
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Hot Smoked Salmon
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Pizza with Basilico Sauce5.0 (2)