Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
chopped finely about 5cm
Chinese Rose Wine (Mui Kwei Lo Zao)
Hua Tiao Chiew
Hua Tiao Chiew
Light Soy Sauce
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare dipping sauce
- Add all dip ingredients together in a bowl and mix well until the sugar dissolves, and set aside.
- Rub whole chicken with marinade till the salt dissolves and is absorbed into the skin.
- Set aside for 20 mins.
- Steam chicken for 50 mins.
- Remove chicken and reserve the sauce pooled at the bottom of the steaming plate.
- In a bowl, add corn starch to water and mix well. Thicken reserved sauce with corn starch mixture over low heat, and pour over chicken.
- Garnish with shredded ginger, spring onions, chilli and coriander leaves.
- Serve with the dip on the side.
You may also like
Golden Chicken Ingot
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Fragrant Bitter Gourd Chicken
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Chicken Brown Rice
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Appetizing Grouper Fillet Cubes
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice