Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
chopped finely about 5cm
Chinese Rose Wine (Mui Kwei Lo Zao)
Hua Tiao Chiew
Hua Tiao Chiew
Light Soy Sauce
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare dipping sauce
- Add all dip ingredients together in a bowl and mix well until the sugar dissolves, and set aside.
- Rub whole chicken with marinade till the salt dissolves and is absorbed into the skin.
- Set aside for 20 mins.
- Steam chicken for 50 mins.
- Remove chicken and reserve the sauce pooled at the bottom of the steaming plate.
- In a bowl, add corn starch to water and mix well. Thicken reserved sauce with corn starch mixture over low heat, and pour over chicken.
- Garnish with shredded ginger, spring onions, chilli and coriander leaves.
- Serve with the dip on the side.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Kee Song Pan Fried Provencal Herb Boneless Chicken Thighs
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Soy Sauce Braised Chicken
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Adobo Chicken2.0 (1)
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Kee Song Pan Seared Cajun Butter Chicken Thighs
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng